Here what we do:
- After we do our visual inspection with you and give you the cleaning expectations and any repair recommendations, then your rug gets Badgered.
- Then your area rug is tested for colour stability and shrinkage. The results of these tests determine the method and moisture level of the cleaning process.
It is believed that wool rugs cannot be wet washed, but they can if you do the testing and have qualified, professional staff. Our rug cleaner has been cleaning every type of rug for the last 20 years at Luv-A-Rug.
- When your rug is getting washed it is done individually, so there is no chance of cross contamination from someone else's dirty rug. We use safe cleaning soaps and everything is rinsed away leaving no residue.
- We then do any special spot or odour treatments that is required.
- Then it is dry cleaned. Our dry cleaning process helps bring out the sheen of your rug.
- After that we apply our safe non-toxic protective finish, if you desire.
We cannot make our process any greener than we already have and it has been this way for a long long time. Wool is just like the hair on our heads and reacts to strong cleaning agents and such, so we are very careful to only use wool safe products.
Rest assured that when you entrust your area rugs to Luv-A-Rug your rugs gets the most thorough cleaning available. Call us for a no obligations quote or for arranging pick up of your large rugs at 250-590-6210/ 1-800-886-2802 or bring them to 445 Beta St, Victoria BC
Thanks for reading, RugloverMary