Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another day

Today is another beautiful sunny day in Victoria, BC. I can feel autumn in the air with a hint of expectation. With it being a short week for me, (I had Monday and Tuesday off) I keep thinking it is the wrong day.
Today was a steady day of dropping off dirty area rugs for cleaning, not so much for rug pick ups. With the getting back to school routine picking up their area rugs seems to be the last thing on people's mind right now. I miss the back to school routine, probably because I don't have to do it. No children have I.
I did something new today, my boss got me to put an ad on www.kijiji.com. It is a free ad site for what seems to be everything. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising, but it never hurts to get your business name out there on the Internet. It is kind of funny how the Internet used to be called the way of the future and now it is the best way to reach clients.
Not much else has been happening today, I caught up on some loose ends, wished it was Saturday, broke the tape measure, got tape measure replaced and wrote this blog. All in all just another day at Luv-A-Rug.
Thanks for reading RugloverMary