Friday, March 14, 2008

Rhythm lives here

Consistency is the key to a successful day and business. At Luv-A-Rug we aim to give every client the same service, but making it personal to their needs. I know that reads funny, I have tried to re-word it and I just made less sense.
The better version of that sentence is, we ask the same questions to every client, but not in a robotic manner. I am not having a good brain day, sorry.
To be the best at my job I try to remember to ask if the client needs pad, protective finish for their rugs, mention any repairs that can be done, and tell them a little bit about their rug, if they don't know anything about it. I do not do it in that order, obviously, but you get what I mean. These few questions shows the client I care about their rug, my job and it helps me make a little more money. Never a bad thing when you love shoes and accessories.
Every team member of Luv-A-Rug asks these questions and that establishes rhythm. Every company should have a rhythm and this is ours. Because it Friday and I am having an out-of-sorts day I am including a random picture. 













Thanks for reading, RugloverMary