Friday, April 8, 2011

Luv-A-Rug working in Chaos

Luv-A-Rug has a new look this Friday April 8th. It is only temporary though. There is a new business going in next door to us and they need to do some repair work to our adjoining walls.
The guys have taken all the precautions necessary to make sure that we will have as little disruption as possible.
That is why we have a lovely plastic wall. The office looks so much bigger when there isn't a lot of rugs in here. After they are done it will look the same as before.

It is a good week for them to do it as there are not a lot of rugs waiting to go home. It should only take 3-4 days for them to get it all done, which is good I am not looking forward to all the banging and dust.This will be my first renovation that I have to go through. Yes I know, shocking, but I have never had to live through my house, or place of work being renovated. Lucky I know. I hear the stories of renos gone bad from our clients and hope that I never have to go through that kind of stress.

Next week, April 12-16, when you come in to Luv-A-Rug don't worry we are still running business as usual of cleaning and repairing your area rugs.

Here's to a speedy reno, RugloverMary

Luv-A-Rug now located at 445 Beta St (off Alpha St) Victoria BC