Saturday, January 12, 2008

Links Worth Checking Out

Friday was a busy day and I didn't have time to post anything. I would like to mention that I got a great compliment from my last clients on Thursday. They were thrilled by my passion for rugs and told me that whatever I do in life I would be great at. That meant a lot to me and got me thinking. It wasn't until I started writing this blog that my confidence about my passion for my job came out. I realized that I know a lot more than I thought and it shows. I had some apprehension about writing a blog, I always doubt my ability, but I did do a website from scratch. Our website, which is one of my links, www.luvarug.com. It is not bad considering that I have no formal training in website design.

Whenever you have questions about any kind of hand knotted wool rug, www.spongobongo.com has your answers. I had the honor of meeting Barry O'Connell in August 2007 and hear him talk passionately about Armenian rug weaving. He is very knowledgeable and his passion for hand knotted rugs is contagious.

Before I started this blog I checked out some other rug bloggers. I started reading www.rugmaster.blogspot.com blog and found it to be refreshing. He doesn't just talk about his business, he talks about his clients and informs his readers of up coming rug events. I like his prospective on day to day client interaction.

RugloverMary