Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Experts are Me

Today I felt like a area rug blogging expert. I will be the first to say that my success with blogging is 75% trial and error.

I signed up for some free blogging advice from actual blog experts and put to use their tips. Sounds simple enough, but when I started out I was a bird in the wind. I am still going back through my old blogs and tweaking them.

Every time I upgraded the look of my blog I have to re-format the older ones. The down side to that is I have written a lot of blog entries. The good thing is that they are easier to read.

I received an e-mail asking me to link to another area rug blog yesterday. I read the other blog and decided to give tips instead of linking to it right away. It is a new blog, started in Feb 2010, so I passed along where I got my tips from. That way the author wouldn't be writing for almost two years before coming across how to write a better blog like I did.

It feels good to pass along what I have learned about blog writing to someone else. I am not by means a go to person in blog writing, but I will share my knowledge.

I am better with area rugs. Ask me anything and I can either tell you or direct you to where the answer is.

Thanks for reading, RugloverMary