Wednesday, June 24, 2009

RugloverMary is now officially on Google Profile

I filled out my Google Profile today.

What will this do for me and my work: It is another way to increase my web presence.

It is never a bad thing when a client does a search for rug cleaning and Luv-A-Rug dominates the first page of the search. I have two area rug blogs, work website, ads on local search sites, and twitter.

Wow when I think about it we have a lot of stuff for Luv-A-Rug out there floating around in cyber space.

It is my desire for Luv-A-Rug to dominate the search for rug cleaning in Victoria, BC. That would be a great accomplishment.

I did enjoy customizing my Google page. To get a great page for yourself all you have to do is sign up for a Google account and if you already have one take 5-10 minutes to jazz it up.

I believe if you are have a page on the web it should be personalized and even a little fun. We have forgotten that it is okay to have fun once in awhile.

Please do something a little bit fun today!

Thanks for reading, RugloverMary