Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Big Hug for Hope

"Hugs for Hope" Hugs for Hope is attempting the world record for the most people in a group hug, in Cranbrook BC at the Mount Baker High School Field on July 11 2009. Come join Hugs for Hope and lets break the world record and put Kootenays on the map.

If you live in British Columbia or Alberta or the neighbouring states in the United States check out this event. I am planning on going if I can get the time off. It will be at least a 9 hour drive for me and my friend to get there from Victoria, BC.

I am looking forward to being part of a giant group hug to help spread the word about a disease that most of us have never heard of.

Can't make this event or live too far away: Check to see if your city or town has an event for scleroderma.

Our greatest power is knowledge so the more we know the more we can do!!